Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkeeed View Post
    1. being able to search for people by name
    2. please highlight where the entrance and any noisy stages will be
    You can currently search for people using their nickanme/username - do you mean searching using their real name?

    There is a map update coming on Monday 21st November which will highlight where the stages/bar areas are. These are currently on the right hand side of the map, CoD Tournament Area at the top, tuck shop and chillout area further down, with the Esports stage at the bottom.

    HTH.

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,986
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 171
    Given: 67
    Quote Originally Posted by james.mills View Post
    You can currently search for people using their nickanme/username - do you mean searching using their real name?

    There is a map update coming on Monday 21st November which will highlight where the stages/bar areas are. These are currently on the right hand side of the map, CoD Tournament Area at the top, tuck shop and chillout area further down, with the Esports stage at the bottom.

    HTH.
    Yes I mean searching for their real name. Nicknames can often have weird characters/spelling, they are not easy to search on even when you know the sound of it.

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #63
    Event Crew!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 36
    looks like i broke it...

    I can no longer see myself on the plan, after trying to move from AU1 to AE5

    shed any light on this?

    0 Not allowed!

  4. #64

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseman View Post
    looks like i broke it...

    I can no longer see myself on the plan, after trying to move from AU1 to AE5

    shed any light on this?
    Can you reselect your seat again? If not, let me know and I can manually assign you.

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkeeed View Post
    Yes I mean searching for their real name. Nicknames can often have weird characters/spelling, they are not easy to search on even when you know the sound of it.
    We don't currently store anyones real name in the seat picker database, just their nickname and customer order from the main ticketing DB. In theory we could add this if people would find this useful.

    0 Not allowed!

  6. #66
    Event Crew!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    672
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 36
    Quote Originally Posted by james.mills View Post
    Can you reselect your seat again? If not, let me know and I can manually assign you.
    no cant reselect either of those seats

    0 Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Insomnia58 - Seat Picker is now live
    By b_uddha in forum Insomnia58
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10th May 2016, 16:20
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30th March 2014, 01:17
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11th April 2013, 17:46
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 5th April 2013, 12:16

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2018 Multiplay Events
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
Contact Us | All rights reserved