Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I'm lolling hard at the use of "flower"

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    If I don't blow dry my hair, it goes static to the point that I want to rip my own head off because it gets in my eyes and in my face and in my mouth and omg it makes me want to scream just thinking about it. So I'm thinking, well, if I was going to the i-series, I'd want to plug my hairdryer in somewhere...and that's pretty much the same as as straighteners (I think?)...and then I guess I'd be the one getting lolled at on the forums... When infact, all I want is dry hair that doesn't make me look like a total w****r and create its own electrical field.

Nowt wrong with good grooming so long as you aren't a total princess

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Baroness; 7th April 2009 at 09:57. Reason: Hair

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I just wish I had hair to blow dry or straighten

0 Not allowed!

Amped up and Amplified! Knight ArmagoN's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 29
    I have a different opinion, You should straighten your hair, and do what it takes to feel good. It will antagonise the girls that haven't because, well, lets be honest. That’s what you girls do. All about Character assassination.

Traditionally Gamers are greasy and sweaty. but with this new breed and Era of gaming, More people from a broader scope are taking interest. You can see guys and girls from different cultures at lans more so now than before. Guys taking more pride in their apperance, same for girls.

Another Fun fact is traditionally LANS are the "Geek class" get together. But now you find people from all different Statuses going. You have guys and girls who just play some games and want to come along for a laugh. You have the Serious Gamer who knows EVERYTHING, You have the casuals, The Pro's, The I HEART MY E-Penis group, all wanting to be part of something "cooler"... Always trying to prove themselves. Validate themselves through gaming, bragging, ridicule. It is all about being an Alpha. Which I suppose isn't to different from life. I just believe that the percentage is higher in the gaming community, than the General public.

(See Keyboard Warriors, Flamers, Trolls)

So When it comes down to chicks. Well again you apply the same rules. Ruth said the "Bitchy girls"... they will be that whether you have straight hair or not. The guys aren't ignorant, but they have come to a gaming event to game and get some beers down them.

Cutting to the point, I'm saying you need to validate yourself, and be Alpha. Because that IS what the gaming scene is all about. And everyone likes to be pretty.

Smoking areas at the back of the gaming hall and front of building... as long as there isn't a roof pretty much. If you go out front you will need to show your pass to get back in, same for rear if I remember right.

P.s. You all take me to seriously

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post

0 Not allowed!

Subject 18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    Goten shares your pain...

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight ArmagoN View Post
    I have a different opinion, You should straighten your hair, and do what it takes to feel good. It will antagonise the girls that haven't because, well, lets be honest. That’s what you girls do. All about Character assassination.

Traditionally Gamers are greasy and sweaty. but with this new breed and Era of gaming, More people from a broader scope are taking interest. You can see guys and girls from different cultures at lans more so now than before. Guys taking more pride in their apperance, same for girls.

Another Fun fact is traditionally LANS are the "Geek class" get together. But now you find people from all different Statuses going. You have guys and girls who just play some games and want to come along for a laugh. You have the Serious Gamer who knows EVERYTHING, You have the casuals, The Pro's, The I HEART MY E-Penis group, all wanting to be part of something "cooler"... Always trying to prove themselves. Validate themselves through gaming, bragging, ridicule. It is all about being an Alpha. Which I suppose isn't to different from life. I just believe that the percentage is higher in the gaming community, than the General public.

(See Keyboard Warriors, Flamers, Trolls)

So When it comes down to chicks. Well again you apply the same rules. Ruth said the "Bitchy girls"... they will be that whether you have straight hair or not. The guys aren't ignorant, but they have come to a gaming event to game and get some beers down them.

Cutting to the point, I'm saying you need to validate yourself, and be Alpha. Because that IS what the gaming scene is all about. And everyone likes to be pretty.

Smoking areas at the back of the gaming hall and front of building... as long as there isn't a roof pretty much. If you go out front you will need to show your pass to get back in, same for rear if I remember right.

P.s. You all take me to seriously
    Oh fine work, fine work sir

0 Not allowed!

Short on height, big on evil
    i-series Little Big Game Admin
    Multiplay UK
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    You are a girl, in a room of several thousand men. Several thousand of them playing games.
    In the dark.

They will look at you. And they will see boobs.
    And legs and brightness.
    *ahem*

Statistically speaking about 10% of the men will look at a girl and see nothing... I for one have much nicer things to look at at LANs than jubblies...

0 Not allowed!
    Joey[kins]
    Running out of taglines

"Cool! I've got the mind of a ten year old in a sixteen year old body! You know what that means?"
    "You're a supermodel?"

All opinions are personal and not any official representation of Multiplay UK Ltd. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other secured loan. Don't run with scissors. No animals were harmed in the making of this film. Any similarity to persons living or dead, however, is totally deliberate.

NOL
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    *ahem*

Statistically speaking about 10% of the men will look at a girl and see nothing... I for one have much nicer things to look at at LANs than jubblies...
    This is true, Joe will just see an object that he can loosely define using phsyics as a object in the way of his intended target.

0 Not allowed!

Not your typical gamer...
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Now, if we are completely honest with you...no-one is gonna be looking at your hair flower.

You are a girl, in a room of several thousand men. Several thousand of them playing games.
    In the dark.

They will look at you. And they will see boobs.
    And legs and brightness.

But they will not ,and i am 210% certain of this - They will NOT look at your hair.

Yes, a percentage of the people at i-series are girls. But by default they will automatically hate you, because you've been clever enough to come along and amuse yourself by dressing up.
    So why impress the ignorant boys and bitchy girls?

Seriously now. You will be burning your hair folicals for no-one except yourself.
    In all fairness, I look at girls hair. (As well as ass, boobs, etc.)

0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information